- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Rush Limbaugh Items
Amid all the Ukraine-centric media coverage, statements, photo-ops and editorials have come the bare-fisted warnings of those who are more interested in a reality check than fancy prose. And the contrast between Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Obama is the focus
Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh issued one of his usual direct assessments of a political hot-button matter on his latest broadcast, calling the gay lobby rights crowd a group of bullies who were trying to silence Arizona's Gov. Jan Brewer.
Conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh threw his two cents into the talks about NFL hopeful Michael Sam’s announcement of being gay in classic, blunt fashion: He blasted the political agenda that he says is putting heterosexuality in the crosshairs of U.S. culture.
Sandra Fluke of California became the latest high-profile foot soldier from Democrats’ “war on women” campaign to announce a bid for office Wednesday, saying she will seek a state Senate seat.
Sandra Fluke, who tangled memorably with conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh over insurance coverage of birth control services under Obamacare, is laying the groundwork to run for Congress.
Justin Bieber's mug shot hints at the boy-next-door image he's carefully crafted over the past several years, with a glistening smile and professionally upswept hair.
When he debuted five years ago, Justin Bieber was a mop-haired heartthrob, clean cut and charming. But a series of troubling incidents have put his innocent image at risk, and none more so than his arrest on DUI charges Thursday.
In response to President Obama’s warning that he would use more executive orders in the coming months to achieve his policy agenda, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh scoffed, “This is just absurd."
U.S. participants in a poll of who is the most admired person in the world put Hillary Rodham Clinton on the list — but she came in tenth, well behind George W. Bush and even notable conservative radio head Rush Limbaugh.