- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Rush Limbaugh Items
Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh had an interesting observance about the genesis of soccer — one that he described as sure to anger liberals, if only they would face the truth.
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity have all placed on the latest release of Forbes' "World's Most Powerful Celebrities" list, proving that conservative talk radio — not print, television or digital media — is the place for the most influential.
Radio host Rush Limbaugh made a prediction about the Washington Redskins controversy in January that has come true. He said that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office would be used by the Obama administration to coerce the franchise into changing its name.
Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh didn't mince words in his assessment of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's severing of the Redskins name over perceptions its was "disparaging," calling the move akin to tyranny -- a pure power play on the part of the president.
Conservative talk show icon Rush Limbaugh summed up President Obama's swap of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban prisoners at Guantanamo Bay as little more than helping the enemy.
The former Georgetown law student once called a "slut" by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh will appear on the ballot next fall as a candidate for state Senate after finishing second in this week's primary.
Conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh is the author of two new books that have driven the political left into conniption fits.
Conservative talk show guru Rush Limbaugh said the main reason youthful voters seem to like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is because she is a female.
Comedy Central's Jon Stewart launched his own hashtag handle to slam the conservative icon Rush Limbaugh: "#F" then the phrase "YouRush."