- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
Latest Rushern Baker Items
Prince George's County Council member Leslie E. Johnson resigned from her post Tuesday, five days after pleading guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to commit witness and evidence tampering.
Prince George's County Executive-elect Rushern Baker isn't commenting on the arrest of his predecessor, but Mr. Baker's transition team said he is staying focused on residents' concerns and his agenda.