- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Rushern L. Baker Iii
Latest Rushern L. Baker Iii Items
Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III signed an executive order Wednesday adding a $1 surcharge to regular taxi fares because of high fuel costs.
Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III will deliver a State of the Economy address Tuesday night to garner support for his plan to trim a $77 million budget shortfall and spend $50 million to entice businesses to move to the county.