- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Russ Cochran
Jimmy Walker finally won on the PGA Tour in his eighth year and 188th tournament, and with a little help from Brooks Koepka.
Matt Kuchar made a 12-foot birdie putt at the 16th hole, the same place where his long Saturday at Colonial began, and led four players by a stroke after three rounds.
Ben Crane has withdrawn from the PGA Championship because of a back injury.
The disappointment for Paul Casey was not a 41 on the back nine Thursday that took him from the first page of the leaderboard at the British Open to his ninth consecutive round over par. It was not getting a chance to emulate Seve Ballesteros.
There's been a late change in the British Open field.
D.A. Points, Scott Stallings, Harrison Frazar and Bryce Molder, all winners on the PGA Tour this year, will join defending champion John Mallinger when the 40th edition of the Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational tees off Thursday.
Charles Schwab Cup points leader Tom Lehman's right knee gave him so much trouble last year that several close friends suggested he undergo replacement surgery.