- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Russ Smith Items
Connecticut's Shabazz Napier put up a career scoring night. It wasn't enough to make up for the Huskies problems in the paint against Louisville.
Somebody forgot to tell Montrezl Harrell that Louisville and UConn was supposed to be all about the guards.
Things went so well for Wayne Blackshear that when he went flying out of bounds to bat a loose ball back in without looking, it bounced off a Houston defender's hands and right to a Louisville teammate.
Stifled by Louisville's pressure, SMU had its worst shooting performance of the season in Sunday's 71-63 loss to the 12th-ranked Cardinals, a game that featured a Hall of Fame coaching matchup.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — The strengths that propelled Louisville to last year's national title are missing for the No. 12 Cardinals, who were left searching for answers after Thursday night's 73-67 loss to No. 24 Memphis.
The Oklahoma State guard was on every ballot from the 65-member national media panel Monday, a no-brainer since he was expected to be among the first players chosen if he had declared for the NBA draft. The last unanimous preseason All-America was Ohio State's Jared Sullinger in 2011-12.
A lot of people were shocked when Marcus Smart announced he would return to Oklahoma State for his sophomore season. Nobody should be surprised the Cowboys point guard was a unanimous selection to The Associated Press' preseason All-America team.
Russ Smith is staying at Louisville to chase another NCAA championship and a degree.
Junior guard Russ Smith will leave Louisville early to enter the NBA draft, according to his father.