- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Russell Crowe Items
Russell Crowe is fighting back against fellow celebrities who are openly boycotting the Brunei-owned Dorchester Collection Hotels, arguing that their protest is hurting local families.
Russell Crowe calls the criticism that the film "Noah" has received "irrational" and says he's happy audiences can finally see it for themselves.
"Noah" star Russell Crowe harshly rebuked critics for judging the film sight unseen — especially those in the Christian community railing against the atheist roots of both the director and storyline.
Most of the religious folk who have seen previews of Hollwood's latest attempt to tell a familiar Bible story haven't been impressed. "Noah" sails into town Friday, yet the tepid response to the big-budget epic shows again that Tinseltown is so wrapped up in a political agenda that it has difficulty telling a good story.
Actor Russell Crowe and the makers of the big-budget film "Noah" attended Pope Francis' general audience Wednesday but didn't get what they most wanted: a papal meeting and photo-op.
While promoting his new movie "God's Not Dead" with Newsmax, actor Kevin Sorbo weighed in on Bill Maher's latest commentary on God.
Noah, starring Russell Crowe, is set to hit theaters in just a few weeks, and a plethora of articles comparing the movie to Biblical accounts have begun to spring up. The Hollywood Reporter quoted Director Darren Aronofsky at the world premiere screening of the movie as saying “It's a very, very different movie."
A statue of actor Russell Crowe as Jor-El in the movie "Man of Steel" and Superman attacks General Zod in the Battle For Metropolis playset are just a few of the items highlighted.
Academy award-winning actor Russell Crowe has been reunited with his family, returning to Sydney and visiting the home of his estranged wife, Danielle Spencer, where his children live.