- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Russell Crowe Items
When Superman made his comic book debut in 1938, he was a borderline socialist with a grudge against big business. However, in "Man of Steel," which opens June 14, Clark Kent's alter ego is so mainstream that he's fast friends with U.S. Army brass.
With new religious movies steamrolling to theaters in the near future, religious experts are saying religion in the movies is a form of education and a new medium.
Elmore Leonard, who died Tuesday morning at age 87, helped achieve for crime writing what Stephen King did for horror and Ray Bradbury for science fiction. He made it hip, and he made it respectable.
A statue of actor Russell Crowe as Jor-El in the movie "Man of Steel" and Superman attacks General Zod in the Battle For Metropolis playset are just a few of the items highlighted.
Mattel's Movie Masters action figures offers fans of the latest live-action Superman film, "Man of Steel, " an affordable way to collect some of the movie's key characters such as Jor-El and General Zod.
From the random salute to James Bond to the non-sequiturial "Chicago" revival to Seth MacFarlane's predictably fratty but unpredictably tedious stint as a host — dear Rob Lowe and Snow White: All is forgiven — this year's Oscars were even more tumefied and wearisome than usual.
It was an extra starry, musical day at the Dolby Theatre.
Anne Hathaway was deemed best dressed _ by people who dress her for work.
Someone is dreaming the dream: "Les Miserables" is coming back to Broadway.