- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Russell Crowe Items
Russell Crowe is fighting back against fellow celebrities who are openly boycotting the Brunei-owned Dorchester Collection Hotels, arguing that their protest is hurting local families.
Russell Crowe calls the criticism that the film "Noah" has received "irrational" and says he's happy audiences can finally see it for themselves.
"Noah" star Russell Crowe harshly rebuked critics for judging the film sight unseen — especially those in the Christian community railing against the atheist roots of both the director and storyline.
Most of the religious folk who have seen previews of Hollwood's latest attempt to tell a familiar Bible story haven't been impressed. "Noah" sails into town Friday, yet the tepid response to the big-budget epic shows again that Tinseltown is so wrapped up in a political agenda that it has difficulty telling a good story.
Actor Russell Crowe and the makers of the big-budget film "Noah" attended Pope Francis' general audience Wednesday but didn't get what they most wanted: a papal meeting and photo-op.
While promoting his new movie "God's Not Dead" with Newsmax, actor Kevin Sorbo weighed in on Bill Maher's latest commentary on God.
Noah, starring Russell Crowe, is set to hit theaters in just a few weeks, and a plethora of articles comparing the movie to Biblical accounts have begun to spring up. The Hollywood Reporter quoted Director Darren Aronofsky at the world premiere screening of the movie as saying “It's a very, very different movie."
A statue of actor Russell Crowe as Jor-El in the movie "Man of Steel" and Superman attacks General Zod in the Battle For Metropolis playset are just a few of the items highlighted.
Academy award-winning actor Russell Crowe has been reunited with his family, returning to Sydney and visiting the home of his estranged wife, Danielle Spencer, where his children live.