- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Russell Okung Items
Seattle Seahawks left tackle Russell Okung underwent offseason surgery on his left foot, but coach Pete Carroll expects him to be healthy by the start of training camp.
The Seattle Seahawks stunned the world in Super Bowl XLVIII by not only beating the slightly favored Denver Broncos, but also by destroying them. After the 43-8 win gave the team its first Super Bowl victory, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson led fellow Christians on both sides of the game in prayer giving glory to God. After praying, Mr. Wilson got on stage in front of millions of fans and praised God for the win.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Seattle Seahawks left tackle Russell Okung has a sprained left ankle but coach Pete Carroll doesn't believe it's as serious as the ankle problems that sidelined Okung for six games last season.
Pete Carroll has his first dilemma with the Seahawks, and his return to the NFL hasn't even started for real yet.
The Seahawks could be without sixth-overall draft choice Russell Okung for a while after he left Seattle's second preseason game with an ankle injury.
The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with sixth-overall draft choice Russell Okung, the last first-round pick to sign.
A person with knowledge of the deal says sixth-overall draft choice Russell Okung has agreed to a six-year contract with the Seattle Seahawks worth more than $29 million guaranteed and a maximum value of $58 million.