- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Bob Dole
Buildings and vehicles mustn't block the disabled from leading an active life
Topic - Russell Schneider
Schneider says strong tornadoes are possible each afternoon and evening.
Russell Schneider says the storm system that produced tornadoes killing more than a dozen people in Arkansas and Oklahoma on Sunday will move east on Monday to the Mississippi and Ohio River Valleys.