- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Russell Shepard
The showcase matchup of college football's opening weekend _ No. 3 Oregon vs. No. 4 LSU _ offers some of the best things college football has to offer, a high-stakes battle of teams loaded with speedy players from marquee conferences, distinctive mascots and whatever you might think of Oregon's latest uniform color scheme.
"I don't know exactly the specifics of that," he said. "The only thing I can tell you is this was an issue where there were some things he had to handle in his personal life that needed an immediate resolution."
"Coach Miles is one of the better people I've seen handle these situations, any negative situation," said LSU receiver Russell Shepard.