- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Russell Westbrook Items
A year ago, Memphis blew past Oklahoma City in the Western Conference semifinals.
Not much about Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook goes unnoticed.
Oklahoma City has its starting five back together just in time for the playoffs. Their weeks apart didn't hurt their defense at all.
With Kevin Durant on the bench to start the fourth quarter, his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates put together a run that helped end one of the most impressive scoring streaks in NBA history.
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook is sitting out against the Sacramento Kings to rest his surgically repaired right knee.
Kevin Durant's rare streak of games with least 25 points continued, and San Antonio's run of 19 straight wins came to a halt.
Kevin Durant displayed his usual dominance as a scorer, and the Thunder supported him with one of their best defensive performances of the season.
Dirk Nowitzki was frustrated by his poor shooting performance in Dallas' previous game. That disappointment, plus a little help from an old friend, turned into another big performance by the veteran forward.
This is what the Thunder had in mind when they picked up Caron Butler after the trade deadline.