- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Russell Wilson Items
Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what they've done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl.
Percy Harvin had become the forgotten man. That seems impossible for a dynamic wide receiver who was once one of the nation's top prep prospects at Landstown High in Virginia Beach, Va., helped Florida win two BCS national titles in college and had 281 receptions in his first four years in the NFL.
The captain was a few minutes late, though no one seemed to mind.
NBC analyst Ross Tucker, a former NFL quarterback, breaks down what makes Seattle Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson so hard to stop.
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl:
They sat on the tarmac just hoping for the chance at a meeting.
Richard Sherman is a trash-talking, ball-hawking, philanthropic Stanford graduate from Compton who defies attempts to pigeonhole him. And he has become a major story during Super Bowl week in New York, where the Seahawks will play the Denver Broncos for the championship on Sunday night.
Russell Wilson started his successful career in Richmond, Va. at the Collegiate School. Chris Miller chats with Wilson's former head coach Charlie McFall.
Russell Wilson was thankful to be a part of a day many players regard as a nuisance. The former baseball player knows his career path could have landed him elsewhere, not playing for a championship in just his second NFL season when the Seahawks face the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday.