- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest Russia Items
Russia's parliament on Friday gave preliminary approval to a law creating color-coded terrorist threat alerts, a measure rushed forward in the wake of the Moscow airport bombing that left 35 dead and raised questions about the country's ability to handle attacks.
Colin Quinn's one-man show is making the leap from Broadway to HBO.
FIFA says Qatar-based broadcaster Al-Jazeera has bought rights to show the 2018 and 2022 World Cups across the Middle East and North Africa.
In the wake of the deadly bombing of Russia's busiest airport, President Dmitry Medvedev on Wednesday fired a top official of the country's transport police and lashed out at "passive" officers who guard the country's transport centers.
Russia says a recent cyber attack on Iran's nuclear program could have triggered a "new Chernobyl."
"This paper offers one more reason why Fox News viewers are so ill-informed on so many issues. I mean, have you seen those photos of Megyn Kelly?" observes Tom Jacobs, an analyst with Miller-McCune magazine, in commenting on a study of the attractiveness of TV news "anchorettes."
Our national debt has been increased by $3.4 trillion under President Obama during two years in office. The new, $14.1 trillion debt is the greatest threat to America's security, according to our military leaders.
An official Chinese newspaper on Tuesday dismissed a report that the country used technology taken from a downed U.S. airplane in its own stealth fighter program.
The query from my editor had the merit of being blunt: What's got into Ruud Gullit?