- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
Latest Russia Items
The United States sees no signs that North Korea is ready to meet Washington's conditions for rejoining talks aimed at dismantling the rogue regime's nuclear program, so the United States will continue to enforce sanctions, an American envoy said Thursday.
The United States sees no signs that North Korea is ready to meet Washington's conditions for rejoining talks aimed at dismantling the rogue regime's nuclear program, so the U.S. will continue to enforce sanctions, an American envoy said Thursday.
Russian opposition leaders form coalition
The Senate should put off its final vote on a landmark nuclear arms control treaty until after the November midterm elections, Sen. John Kerry said Tuesday.
Senate Republicans are challenging the Obama administration on the new strategic arms accord with Russia, proposing new language to the treaty's ratification resolution that would bar limits on U.S. missile defenses.
The 27-year-old Belgian won a second consecutive U.S. Open championship and third overall by easily beating Vera Zvonareva 6-2, 6-1 in a final that lasted 59 minutes and lacked any drama
Kim Clijsters' 2 1/2-year-old daughter, Jada, spent Saturday evening in the stands at Arthur Ashe Stadium, munching on a thick slice of watermelon, then savoring some candy.
Kevin Durant talks of playing within the offense, letting the game come to him instead of demanding the ball.
''The Tiger" is a tale of the Wild East with all the power, energy and terror that once animated our own Wild West. The action takes place in Russia's southeastern province of Primorye by the East Sea/Japan Sea, not far from the Chinese border.