- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Russia Items
From being drafted in 2010 to being signed on Saturday, Evgeny Kuznetsov has tested the Capitals' patience.
Pushing through pain in her debut at the Winter Paralympics, Tatyana McFadden only had to remember who was watching to draw inspiration on this emotional homecoming.
Almost four years after the Capitals selected him in the first round of the NHL draft, Evgeny Kuznetsov arrived in Washington on Saturday in the flesh.
An increasingly aggressive Republican National Committee has filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the National Archives and Records Administration to determine exactly who "improperly withheld" some 3,500 documents at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library for many months.
A Kansas couple and their four newly adopted children have made it home after a month in Ukraine, where they were stranded amid violence and civil unrest.
The weakness shown by President Obama on the world stage has opened the door for Russian aggression in Ukraine, Sen. Ted Cruz said Sunday.
The Capitals' top prospect says he's ready to embrace his new life as an NHL player.
Perhaps people know Calvin Smith Jr, and even then likely because his father was a famous runner a generation back. And David Verburg ran on the 4x400 world outdoor gold medal team last year.
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Sunday the Obama administration's attempts to deter Russia from further aggression in Ukraine and across the region are likely to fail.