- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Russia Items
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania says Russian President Vladimir Putin has read President Barack Obama and determined that he could invade Ukraine with impunity.
Recent editorials from Tennessee newspapers:
The Pentagon said Tuesday its spending plan for 2015 would begin to reshape the military after more than a decade of war without lessening America's commitment to support European allies at a time of tension with Russia.
Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered tens of thousands of Russian troops participating in military exercises near Ukraine's border to return to their bases as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry was on his way to Kiev.
Now that Traktor Chelyabinsk is officially out of the KHL playoff chase there are already reports out of Russia that Evgeny Kuznetsov will be joining the Capitals before the end of the week.
Abundant supplies of U.S. natural gas have reshaped global energy markets, but countries such as Ukraine remain beholden to Russian fuel and, as a result, face serious economic and security risks, a new report shows.
Just as Secretary of State John Kerry was due to fly into Crimea, pro-Russian forces who seized control of an air base in Belbek fired off warning shots at approaching Ukrainian soldiers.
Utah lawmakers took a break from their usual business on Monday afternoon to honor an Olympic bobsled medalist.