- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Russian Embassy
This is a list of diplomatic missions of Russia. These missions are subordinate to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Russian Federation has one of the largest networks of embassies and consulates of any country. Russia has significant interests in Eastern Europe, the Near East and especially in the former states of the Soviet Union. It also has extensive ties to countries in the developing world, a legacy of Cold War diplomatic efforts to extend its influence in Asia and Africa which are now more important for commercial reasons. - Source: Wikipedia
Russian Ambassador Dmitry Vishernev was assassinated in Sukhum, the capital of Abkhazia, on Monday, in what some are calling a politically motivated attack.
House Speaker John A. Boehner has turned down an invitation to meet with Russian lawmakers next week when they come to the U.S. Capitol to lobby Congress against strikes on Syria.
A car bomb exploded near the Russian Embassy and the headquarters of President Bashar Assad's ruling Baath party in central Damascus on Thursday.
Japan's new ambassador to China officially took office Monday, as calls to show toughness on the Diaoyu Islands dispute with China poured in from major front-runners in the December election campaign.
The attack on a Sikh temple in Wisconsin sent diplomatic shockwaves from Washington to New Delhi, with U.S. officials expressing anguish and condolences and Indian officials demanding protection for Indian-Americans, especially Sikh men who wear turbans and full beards and are sometimes mistaken for Muslims.
Russia's top military officer warned Thursday that Moscow would strike NATO missile-defense sites in Eastern Europe before they are ready for action, if the U.S. pushes ahead with deployment.
The Taliban launched a series of coordinated attacks on as many as seven sites across the Afghan capital on Sunday, targeting NATO bases, the parliament and Western embassies.
The Taliban launched a series of coordinated attacks on at least seven sites across the Afghan capital on Sunday, targeting NATO headquarters, the parliament and diplomatic residences. Militants also launched near-simultaneous assaults in three other eastern cities.
FBI surveillance tapes, photos and documents released Monday show members of a ring of Russian sleeper spies surreptitiously passing information and money during a decade-long counterintelligence probe that ended in the biggest spy swap since the Cold War.
A bomb blast near the U.S. Embassy in Tblisi, Georgia, in September was traced to a plot run by a Russian military intelligence officer, according to an investigation by the Georgian Interior Ministry.