- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Rusty Boyd
The Mississippi Highway Patrol says a 54-year-old trucker from Jayess died when his propane delivery truck rolled over several times, throwing him partway out.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating a crash on U.S. Highway 61 that claimed the life of a 20-year-old Natchez man.
Highway Patrol spokesman Rusty Boyd tells The McComb Enterprise Journal (http://bit.ly/1gYelGr ) that David Jefferson was not wearing a seat belt when he lost control of the truck Saturday afternoon.
Boyd says Jefferson was driving for Magee's Gas Co. of Monticello.