- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Rusty Rawls
Without missing a beat, Mr. Rawls looked to the crowd at Seven Cities Freedom Biker Church and began his hourlong sermon on making no excuses when it comes to following God.
"Our son, Max, was attending Bible college in Virginia Beach, and we would travel up there at least two to three times a month to visit," Mr. Rawls said. "After doing this for about a year and a half, it finally dawned on us that God was calling us to plant a biker church in Virginia Beach. Each time we visited our son, we always noticed all the motorcycles in the area but never thought of planting a church there."
Mr. Rawls said more than 100 people attended the service.