- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Rusty Smith Items
A big green and white sign greeted Mark Sanchez as he drove up to the New York Jets' training facility for the first time in months.
Quarterback Kerry Collins is retiring from the NFL after 16 seasons in the league, his agent announced Thursday.
There was a Vince Young sighting in the Titans locker room on Friday.
Randy Moss says he isn't frustrated over having just four catches since Tennessee won him off the waiver wire.
Houston's Glover Quin says cornerbacks must have short memories. He can probably remember Sunday's performance against Tennessee forever.
As if 16 injured players aren't enough, the Washington Redskins find themselves dealing with a bizarre, 17th medical calamity.
Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher said Vince Young needs season-ending surgery on his throwing hand. Not that being healthy would have kept the quarterback in the Titans' starting lineup.
The Washington Redskins have placed two players on injured reserve and are evaluating more than a dozen other injuries after their gutsy overtime win over the Tennessee Titans.
An injured Vince Young tossed his shoulder pads and No. 10 jersey into the stands after Tennessee's 19-16 overtime loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday.