- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Rutgers University Items
Rutgers will pay $11.5 million to the American Athletic Conference as part of an agreement that will allow the school to enter the Big Ten this summer.
Princeton University is bringing back the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps program, known as NROTC.
A New Jersey lawmaker is criticizing Rutgers University for not making public the terms of an agreement it struck over the fees it must pay for exiting the former Big East athletic conference.
New Jersey lawmakers investigating a political payback scandal ensnaring Gov. Chris Christie's administration may need to get a judge to force two key figures to turn over subpoenaed documents.
Rowan University's Camden campus is closed and Camden County College and Rutgers University's campuses there are opening late because of a power outage.
Beyonce is one of the world's most scrutinized pop stars, and now that study is moving to academia.
A concept to rebuild the historic oyster reefs of Raritan Bay could funnel a share of $1 billion in federal money into creating living breakwaters that would reduce the wave force from future storms.
Losing weight and gaining more money are the two most popular New Year's resolutions. Learn how to conquer them both at the same time with your family!
From the drawers of Dr. Helen Fisher's New York City apartment to seven white boxes at Indiana University's Kinsey Institute, the personal effects of one of the world's most interviewed sex experts outline her career with magazine stacks, VHS tapes and audio cassettes without their cases.