- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Rutherford Institute
The Rutherford Institute is a non-profit group based in Charlottesville, Virginia dedicated to the defense of civil liberties, human rights, and religious liberty. It was founded in 1982 by John W. Whitehead. It is often described as a conservative organization.with roots in the millenarian Christian right,It has participated in many legal actions, including assisting Paula Jones in her lawsuit against U.S. President Bill Clinton in 1997 and John Freshwater in his ongoing court cases related to corporal punishment and teaching creationism in a public school classroom. - Source: Wikipedia
A 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy was suspended from school after pretending to shoot his friend with an imaginary bow and arrow, and now his parents are threatening legal action against the school district.
A civil liberties group filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of an ex-Marine who was detained in a psychiatric facility after posting anti-government messages on Facebook, using the case to criticize a program that looks for veterans who may have become extremists.
School districts in Texas are using tracking chips to spy on students. That's just fine with a federal judge who ruled Tuesday against Andrea Hernandez, a 15-year-old high school sophomore in San Antonio.
A judge on Thursday ordered the release of a former Marine who was detained for psychiatric evaluation after posting strident anti-government messages on Facebook.
Faith-based adoption and foster care agencies in Virginia will not be required to provide services to gay individuals, a state panel ruled Wednesday after nearly a year of heated debate that attracted national interest from advocates on both sides of the issue.