- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Rwanda Items
The Democratic Republic of the Congo holds a treasure trove of valuable minerals that are at once the country's greatest blessing and most enduring curse.
Much of the news that comes out of sub-Saharan Africa routinely involves civil wars, poverty, famine and government corruption, but "there's a lot of promise in Africa," says Karol Boudreaux, lead researcher for Enterprise Africa.