- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ryan Allen
When the civil war in Somalia broke out more than 20 years ago, Jaylani Hussein and his family were among the first to move to the United States.
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
Louisiana Tech's Ryan Allen has won the Ray Guy Award for the second consecutive year.
But Allen said he hopes to finish the data collection by the end of May.
Whether it was due to feelings some Somalis have toward the U.S. or because some Americans distrust Somalis, Allen said, he's found returners feel safer if they have as little to do with the U.S. government as possible.