- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest ryan braun Items
Milwaukee's Ryan Braun left the game against the Atlanta Braves because of tightness in his right side Thursday night.
Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez has been waiting for his offense to wake up.
Lyle Overbay didn't get a lot of satisfaction from making his big league pitching debut.
Milwaukee slugger Ryan Braun was out of the starting lineup for the Brewers' game against the Chicago Cubs on Friday, leaving the NL Central leaders without three of their best players.
It took a while for Kyle Lohse to get comfortable on a cold and soggy day at Wrigley Field. Once he got into a groove, the Milwaukee Brewers were well on their way to another victory.
Darwin Barney hit a long drive to left in the second inning, and Junior Lake went deep in the third. It looked as if the Chicago Cubs were headed for a big day at the plate.
The leadoff single to Ryan Braun was understandable. The two walks allowed by Mark Melancon that followed were unexpected.
Gerrit Cole kept his cool but lost the game.
No confrontations. One hit batter. Two stars on the bench.