- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Ryan Briscoe Items
AJ Allmendinger looked and sounded like a driver getting the second chance of a lifetime Friday.
A.J. Allmendinger wasn't trying out for a job so much as trying out a race car for his former employer at Sebring International Raceway on Tuesday.
Ryan Briscoe doesn't think of himself as a free agent, and even if that changes, he knows h will have one of the most impressive resumes on the market.
If Penske Racing fields three IndyCars next season, the team owner hopes Ryan Briscoe will fill the third seat.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Marco Andretti won the pole for the IndyCar season finale, putting himself in position for a strong close to what's been the worst year of his career.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
Penske Racing is still working on its 2013 driver lineup and that may include changes for IndyCar driver Ryan Briscoe.
After three years on top, the end is here for Dario Franchitti.