- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ryan Cook
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
Five things to know about the Oakland Athletics as they start spring training camp:
A team-by-team look at the American League West entering spring training, including key players each club acquired and lost, and dates of the first workout for pitchers and catchers, and the full squad:
When Eric O'Flaherty returns to health and his former form, the Oakland Athletics believe they have one of baseball's best left-handers to add to an already stout bullpen.
DENVER (AP) — Food stamps for a pot brownie? It's an urban myth in Colorado, but state lawmakers want to make sure that doesn't happen.
The Dallas Cowboys have reworked the contracts of five starters, including DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten and Miles Austin, to save salary cap space.
After a season filled with dramatic comebacks and memorable endings, the Oakland Athletics now expect the unexpected.
Brandon Moss hit a game-ending RBI single with one out in the ninth inning to give Oakland another dose of late-inning dramatics as the Athletics beat the New York Yankees 3-2 on Friday night for their seventh win in eight games.
Ryan Cook thought about the assembled stars and wondered whether he belonged.
Bryce Harper remembered back to Oct. 27, when just 414 fans were at Scottsdale Stadium to watch his Scorpions play the Mesa Solar Sox in the Arizona Fall League.
Brett Favre talked his way back into the starting lineup, hoping a snowy Monday night game would be just the setting he needed.
Ryan Cook, manager of The Clinic chain of marijuana stores in the Denver area, said there's no substance to fears of public assistance being used for cannabis products.
"I've never heard of it. We've never seen it in any of our locations," Cook said.