- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ryan Doumit
The Braves acquired veteran backstop Ryan Doumit from the Twins in exchange for left-hander Sean Gilmartin on Wednesday.
Nats' 3-4-5 hitters combined to go 2 for 15, as Washington failed to score in the final six innings.
The Pirates on Monday placed catcher Ryan Doumit (left ankle sprain) and infielder Steve Pearce (right calf strain) on the 15-day disabled list.
NEW YORK (AP) — Roger Clemens popped out of the clubhouse in full uniform about 55 minutes before his first pitch yesterday, bouncing down a Yankee Stadium hallway with his cleats click-clacking on the cement floor.
"You see a lot of guys that throw 96 and 97 mph during the season, that they're not throwing 96 or 97 right now," Doumit said. "I didn't know anything about the kid coming into today, but I sure won't forget his name now."
He's away from the team indefinitely for treatment, but in his typical stoic fashion last week, Ryan told his lieutenants not to worry about managing without him.