- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Ryan Fitzpatrick Items
Surrendering 33 points and 407 yards to the Carolina Panthers last Sunday got Mike Shanahan's attention. The Washington Redskins' head coach was more thorough than usual with the defense during practice this week, according to Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo.
Ahmad Bradshaw ran for 104 yards and a career-best three touchdowns, and Lawrence Tynes kicked a go-ahead 23-yard field goal with 1:32 remaining to give the New York Giants a 27-24 victory over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
New York Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell isn't putting any extra emphasis on coming up with a gameplan for the Buffalo Bills this weekend.
Bills receiver Donald Jones is out indefinitely after hurting his left ankle in a 31-24 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
For the sake of Joe Flacco, fans of the team that employs him and any fantasy owner who may be counting on him, I will no longer say anything positive about the Ravens quarterback.
Thanks to Fred Jackson's shoulder-lowered, powerful running style, and Ryan Fitzpatrick's quick-thinking passing game, the Buffalo Bills' balanced attack is keeping opponents off-balance.
Watch Tom Brady play long enough and you start to wonder if he ever makes mistakes. When he finally does, it's almost a shock, kind of like seeing the Buffalo Bills atop the AFC East.
I think it was Aristotle who said, "Fantasy football makes fools off us all." I believe it was the year he drafted Kordell Stewart with his first pick.
Vince Wilfork's first career interception was plastered all over the local news and national highlight reels last Sunday night.