- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Ryan Fitzpatrick Items
The New England Patriots have won three Super Bowls since Buffalo last made the playoffs. They've won their last 15 matchups and 20 of their last 21 against the Bills.
Tom Brady set an NFL passing record Sunday, which isn't exactly surprising.
Tom Brady threw for 423 yards six days after setting a single-game team record of 517, leading the New England Patriots over the San Diego Chargers 35-21 on Sunday.
Chan Gailey has devised enough offensive game plans in his day _ remember the Kordell Stewart "Slash" offense in Pittsburgh of the mid-1990s? _ to appreciate a good power running attack when he sees one.
Brian Urlacher had an interception and returned a fumble for a touchdown, Jay Cutler threw for 312 yards and two scores and the Chicago Bears pounded Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons 30-12 on Sunday.
The Steelers were a team in flux a year ago, their star quarterback about to sit out a four-game suspension.
Ryan Fitzpatrick was the first player to walk into the Buffalo Bills practice facility when the doors opened Tuesday morning. When they closed later that night, he likely was the last one to leave.
It's nearing the end of practice, or what loosely resembles one in the limbo of the NFL lockout, and quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick's job is far from complete as he begins working the room to ensure there are no loose ends.
For the second straight year, the Buffalo Bills passed on selecting a franchise quarterback.