- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Latest Ryan Gosling Items
Ryan Gosling debuted as a film director at the Cannes Film Festival with a stylish, theatrical fable that critics quickly slammed.
The Cannes Film Festival is missing one of its biggest stars of this year's event: Ryan Gosling.
It's rare to see a filmmaker grow by leaps and bounds in the mere two years between the release of a film and its follow-up. But writer-director Derek Cianfrance has pulled off one of the most impressive artistic growth spurts imaginable with his new release, the intimate yet epic "The Place Beyond the Pines."
What's Ryan Gosling's secret to his on-screen poise, his ability to disarm and provoke merely by his laconic presence?
Mila Kunis' stardom went up a notch last week, and you would think it's because she stars in the biggest movie of the year so far.
To bring the story of mobster Mickey Cohen's reign over post-war Los Angeles to life, the director of "Gangster Squad" employed Sean Penn, Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling and more than 100 irreplaceable vintage American cars.
George Clooney vs. Ryan Gosling ... it really is a matter of personal preference, isn't it? And maybe it's a generational thing, too.
The connection between Michelle Williams' acting and her personal life is so strong that even she gets the two confused sometimes.
The 36-year-old rapper recently told the Wall Street Journal that he was undecided on whom to endorse for president in 2012 because he didn't want to speak too soon and see his pick lose in the primary race, as he did in 2008.