- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Ryan Gosling Items
Ryan Gosling debuted as a film director at the Cannes Film Festival with a stylish, theatrical fable that critics quickly slammed.
The Cannes Film Festival is missing one of its biggest stars of this year's event: Ryan Gosling.
It's rare to see a filmmaker grow by leaps and bounds in the mere two years between the release of a film and its follow-up. But writer-director Derek Cianfrance has pulled off one of the most impressive artistic growth spurts imaginable with his new release, the intimate yet epic "The Place Beyond the Pines."
What's Ryan Gosling's secret to his on-screen poise, his ability to disarm and provoke merely by his laconic presence?
Mila Kunis' stardom went up a notch last week, and you would think it's because she stars in the biggest movie of the year so far.
To bring the story of mobster Mickey Cohen's reign over post-war Los Angeles to life, the director of "Gangster Squad" employed Sean Penn, Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling and more than 100 irreplaceable vintage American cars.
George Clooney vs. Ryan Gosling ... it really is a matter of personal preference, isn't it? And maybe it's a generational thing, too.
The connection between Michelle Williams' acting and her personal life is so strong that even she gets the two confused sometimes.
The 36-year-old rapper recently told the Wall Street Journal that he was undecided on whom to endorse for president in 2012 because he didn't want to speak too soon and see his pick lose in the primary race, as he did in 2008.