- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Ryan Grant
Redskins depth chart analysis: We know who the Redskins' top three wide receivers will be but the rest of the depth chart is up for grabs.
Fifth-round pick Ryan Grant drew praise from the head man for his professional approach to the game.
Tulane's Ryan Grant won't blow anyone away with his measurables. But his sure hands and solid understanding of the game were good enough for the Redskins, who drafted him in the fifth round Saturday.
The Redskins picked Tulane wide receiver Ryan Grant with their fifth-round pick.
The knee is fine, so Robert Griffin III didn't need to do jumping jacks this year at the annual draft day party inside the Washington Redskins stadium. He jogged to the podium, saluted the fans and had to stop his remarks because they wouldn't stop chanting "R-G-3!"
The Redskins spent their fifth round pick in the NFL Draft on Saturday on Tulane wide receiver Ryan Grant.
Ryan Grant will compete against the pool of backup Redskins wide receivers that is experienced but not set in stone.
Tulane's Ryan Grant isn't the big-target wide receiver the Redskins lack. But he's got some of the best hands in this year's draft.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Tulane receiver Ryan Grant and kicker Cairo Santos will participate in the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine Feb. 19-24 in Indianapolis.
Washington Redskins receiver Pierre Garcon recovered enough from his right foot injury to play in last Sunday's win over Tampa Bay. However, he's still working his way back to full health.
Ryan Grant had already worked out for the Bears and was in Chicago on the way to take a physical when he had to make a choice. Along with that possibility, the Washington Redskins put in an offer.
Veteran running back Ryan Grant was at Redskins Park on Tuesday and was expected to sign with Washington, a source confirmed.
The Green Bay Packers say running back Ryan Grant and right tackle Bryan Bulaga won't play Sunday against the Denver Broncos.
Green Bay is missing Ryan Grant and not just on the roster.
Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Justin Harrell will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury and running back Ryan Grant will miss at least one game with an ankle injury.
"I don't ever think I've heard a crowd that loud," he said. "I think people will remember this game."
Very, very excited to have Ryan [with] that ability, and like I said, when we drafted him, the ability to be able move him around outside and inside I think is a huge benefit for us and him.