- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Ryan Hanigan Items
Henry Rodriguez looked up at the sky and he found the source of his discontent: rain that had pounded the field at Great American Ball Park all day.
The Cincinnati Reds and catcher Ryan Hanigan have agreed to a $4 million, three-year contract.
Atlanta Braves minor league manager Luis Salazar was awake and able to respond to doctors Wednesday after being hit in the face by Brian McCann's foul liner while standing in the dugout during an exhibition game.
Left-hander Aroldis Chapman made his big leg kick and let one fly. Flashes went off around the ballpark. The crowd let out a collective "ooh" when the ball slammed loudly into Ryan Hanigan's mitt.
The Reds rearranged their catchers on Thursday, gave third baseman Scott Rolen more time to get over a hamstring injury, and provided right-handed reliever Jason Isringhausen with a chance to continue his comeback from elbow surgery in the minors.