- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Ryan Harrow
There's no dodging this now. Louisiana-Lafayette coach Bob Marlin is getting a tattoo.
Ryan Harrow scored 20 points and R.J. Hunter had 16 as top-seeded Georgia State eased to a 72-45 win over fourth-seeded Arkansas State in the semifinals of the Sun Belt Conference tournament on Saturday.
Ryan Harrow scored 18 points and Devonta White added 17 to lead Georgia State to a school record 11th straight win with a come-from-behind, 66-58 victory Saturday over Louisiana-Monroe.
Former North Carolina State point guard Ryan Harrow says he's transferring to Kentucky.