- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Ryan Hill
East Prairie Capt. Ryan Hill says the driver fired four rounds from a .
"The first thing he probably has to do is weed out the guys he doesn't feel will be beneficial to the program," departing cornerback Ryan Hill told reporters after the Sun Bowl in El Paso, Texas. "We've got a lot of guys that have to do a lot of maturing in this program. We have a lot of guys that act like little boys, just not doing what they're supposed to do."