- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Ryan Howard Items
The Phillies dominated the NL East from 2007-11, winning five division titles, two pennants and one World Series. That's a distant memory now. These Phillies are closer to getting the No. 1 draft pick in next year's amateur draft than getting back to the postseason.
Yet another extra-inning game was fine by the New York Mets, provided they won.
The Colorado Rockies nearly overcame leaving all those runners on base only to stumble on defense.
Ryan Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night.
Ryan Howard is starting to look like a former MVP.
The best offense in the majors is suddenly in a slump.
Kyle Kendrick and his offense were in sync for the first time in a while.
David Wright sat alone on the bench, staring out at the field for a while after the latest maddening loss for his slumping Mets.
The old guard took care of this one for the Phillies - with both their bats and their brains.