- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Ryan Howard Items
The kind of magic that fans in Washington hope will fill Nationals Park this fall is something those in Philadelphia are used to at Citizens Bank Park. From a magical run in 2007 through a 102-win campaign in 2011, the Phillies set the standard.
Chase Utley homered in his first at-bat of the season Wednesday night after the Philadelphia Phillies slugger missed the first 76 games because of a chronic problem in both knees.
Injured Phillies slugger Ryan Howard says he is making progress in his rehabilitation from a torn left Achilles' tendon that has sidelined him all season.
His mom calls him Cruz. Teammates call him Bigfoot. Most baseball fans know him as Mike Stanton, precocious slugger for the Miami Marlins, but his first name is actually Giancarlo.
Yu Darvish faced two Texas Rangers minor leaguers in a spring training practice session Monday. On March 7, he will face big league hitters from another team for the first time.
Ryan Howard took live batting practice for the first time since he tore his left Achilles tendon while making the final out of the Philadelphia Phillies' season-ending 1-0 loss to St. Louis last postseason.
Still stinging from an early postseason exit, Charlie Manuel isn't ready to lower his team's expectations.
Ryan Howard could miss the start of next season after the Phillies' slugger had surgery Wednesday to repair his torn Achilles' tendon.
Phillies first baseman Ryan Howard might miss the start of spring training and possibly part of the regular season after tearing an Achilles tendon.