- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Ryan Howard Items
Scott Boras called Carlos Pena's $10 million, one-year deal with the Chicago Cubs "a pillow contract."
Giants manager Bruce Bochy might have a better alternative than simply walking Josh Hamilton in key spots during the World Series.
A look at the best-of-seven World Series between the Texas Rangers and San Francisco Giants:
Jayson Werth stood in the on-deck circle as the Philadelphia Phillies' season ended on Saturday. The question now is what's on deck for the free agent to be.
When Adam Dunn stepped to the plate for his final at-bat in what might have been his last home game as a member of the Washington Nationals, the crowd of 20,026 gave him a standing ovation.
Ryan Howard is a veteran when it comes to clubhouse celebrations.
Jayson Werth hit a two-run homer in the ninth inning after Ryan Howard had a two-run single to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to their seventh straight win, 7-6 over the Washington Nationals on Sunday.
Tim Lincecum won his third straight start following a career-high, five-game losing streak and had a two-run single as the San Francisco Giants roughed up San Diego ace Mat Latos to win 6-1 Sunday and cut the struggling Padres' lead to less than one percentage point atop the NL West.
Charlie Manuel scoffed every time someone mentioned the Philadelphia Phillies and wild card in the same breath.