- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Ryan Hunter-Reay Items
IndyCar heads to its signature event in Indianapolis with some momentum after James Hinchcliffe's last-turn pass of Takuma Sato for victory in Brazil.
Helio Castroneves can't count on home advantage against rival and teammate Will Power at the Sao Paulo 300 on Sunday.
Kurt Busch will test an Indy car for Andretti Autosport at Indianapolis Motor Speedway next week.
Will Power couldn't be going to a better place to try to end his winless streak in the IndyCar series.
Michael Andretti doesn't fault IndyCar for leaving James Hinchcliffe stranded in his disabled vehicle for the entire race at Barber.
For many different reasons, Ryan Hunter-Reay didn't receive the proper accolades for winning last year's IndyCar championship.
An intense qualifying session at Barber Motorsports Park showed how strong the IndyCar competition is this season, the series isn't immune from controversy and race control won't hesitate to make a bold call.
The tide continues to turn in the IndyCar Series, where some new faces showed their speed in Saturday's qualifying session at Barber Motorsports Park.
Defending IndyCar Series champion Ryan Hunter-Reay won the pole Saturday at Barber Motorsports Park, ending Penske Racing's three year qualifying run.