- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Ryan Hunter-Reay Items
There were moments not too long ago when both Will Power and Ryan Hunter-Reay thought their careers might be over.
When Ryan Hunter-Reay picked up his third consecutive win last week, it pushed him into the lead of the IndyCar points standings for the first time in his career.
Charlie Kimball believes IndyCar should consider going green on its finishes.
A year ago, IndyCar driver Ryan Hunter-Reay left Toronto hoping a third-place finish would be enough to provide the kick start to what had been a disappointing season.
Owner Michael Andretti saw his drivers, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Marco Andretti and James Hinchcliffe, driving together in a pack at the front during Saturday night's IndyCar race in Iowa and held his breath, wondering briefly if they'd try to do anything a bit too risky to gain the edge.
Michael Andretti could have walked away from racing 10 years ago and eased his way into the kind of cushy retirement afforded one of the greatest drivers in open-wheel history.
Andretti Autosport isn't lamenting the loss of Danica Patrick to NASCAR.
Michael Andretti's three drivers go into the Indianapolis 500 with strong chances to win. Yet there was still talk Friday about the driver who is no longer with the team: Danica Patrick.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, four-lap qualification average and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie; all chassis Dallara):