- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Ryan Kelly
Nick Young says the Los Angeles Lakers have woken up since airing some grievances at a team meeting last week.
Ryan Kelly scored 21 points, Seth Curry added 15 and No. 5 Duke beat Georgia Tech 81-74 on Saturday.
Ryan Kelly spent hundreds of hours driving with his parents, Dave and Ann, on unofficial visits all over the South and Midwest.
Name: Ryan Kelly
"I've been there three times and the relationships just keep getting stronger and stronger," said Kelly, who plans to major in business and psychology. "They always treat me first class. That's where I feel the most at home. I feel like that's where I can get the best education and the best future for myself in both football and off the field."
"He said to me, 'I have no idea how those guys take it the distance,'" Cox said.