- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Ryan Kesler
Nicklas Jensen probably won't be sent back to the minors anytime soon.
Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come. He didn't expect it would take until March.
The New York Islanders' big comeback over the Vancouver Canucks in a seven-goal third period even caught them by surprise.
General manager Bob Murray is confident the Anaheim Ducks can win a Stanley Cup championship as currently constructed.
The Pittsburgh Penguins didn't go for the big splash at the trade deadline this time.
The Minnesota Wild were concerned how the Olympic break might affect their momentum.
One national hockey writer likes Ryan Kesler to the Caps, should they make the call?
Paul Stastny scored twice during a six-goal barrage in the second period, and the United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
The United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
Devin Setoguchi was hiding his face Friday night after his two goals lifted the Winnipeg Jets to a 4-3 win over the slumping Vancouver Canucks.
Nine days after Dustin Brown injured Vancouver's Roberto Luongo in a collision, the Los Angeles Kings captain knew he wore a virtual target throughout the rematch. He even had to fight Ryan Kesler, who will be his U.S. Olympic teammate in four weeks.
Daniel Sedin scored the winner in the third after helping to set up linemate Ryan Kesler's tying goal a few minutes earlier and the Canucks rallied to defeat the Washington Capitals 3-2.
Vancouver Canucks center Ryan Kesler has had hip surgery, the team said on Tuesday.
Ryan Kesler of the Vancouver Canucks has ended Pavel Datsyuk's three-year run as the NHL's best defensive forward.
This is a whole different series now.
"It's better than getting blown out at home," Kesler said. "I thought we played hard for the guys in the room and finished on a high note."
"It's inexcusable to have a power play like we have," Kesler said. "To lose 5-1 in a must-win game, it's embarrassing."