- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Ryan Langerhans Items
Slumping Milton Bradley was cut by the Seattle Mariners on Monday, leaving the temperamental outfielder again looking for a new job.
The Washington Nationals gave Matt Chico nearly two months to work out his troubles in the big leagues, both out of the rotation and the bullpen. The club finally decided the 24-year-old left-hander would be better served finding himself in the minors.
The Washington Nationals' 7-6 victory over the Houston Astros yesterday was decided by any number of crucial developments, from a series of clutch hits by Ryan Church, Austin Kearns, Ronnie Belliard and Ryan Langerhans to an effective start by Jason Bergmann to a nice escape act by Chad Cordero.
It was an all-too-familiar script.
TORONTO — The Washington Nationals went on a blind date of sorts with Shaun Marcum yesterday afternoon.
TORONTO — Progress has come in baby steps, but Ryan Langerhans is OK with that.