- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Ryan Mcdonagh Items
Henrik Lundqvist is caught up in a numbers game he is quite happy about. With each win, the Swedish goalie is rewriting the New York Rangers' record book.
The New York Rangers are playing playoff hockey right now, according to newly acquired Martin St. Louis, who set up Derek Stepan's winning goal in a 4-2 victory over Carolina on Friday night.
Andrei Markov scored in the sixth round of the shootout, and the Montreal Canadiens beat the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks 4-3 Wednesday night for their sixth victory in eight games.
Martin St. Louis' day started way better than it finished.
Dustin Brown banged in a go-ahead goal late in the first period and the United States went on to dominate the Czech Republic 5-2 Wednesday.
John Carlson saw more ice time in USA's win over Slovenia, a good sign after his showing against Russia.
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.
The USA-Russia game had everything a fan could want, including a riveting eight-round shootout.
Outside and inside, the New York Rangers got the best of the New York Islanders in a pair of decisive third periods.