- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ryan Moore
It wasn’t a beaming, ear-to-ear grin Ryan Moore was wearing after winning Wednesday’s Par-3 Contest at the Masters.
With friends and family members in tow, Ryan Moore made memories at the Masters on Wednesday.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
After a day of constant lead changes and rain delays, Gary Woodland and Ryan Moore will have to wait one more day to decide who takes home the CIMB Classic trophy.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore both overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday to take a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Rickie Fowler strolled from the 18th green to the scoring tent, hoping a brief smile would shroud anyone's doubts about finally making the Tour Championship. Turns out, he did it anyway Sunday at the BMW Championship.
Vijay Singh keeps giving himself chances to end four years without a PGA Tour victory. He made four birdies around the turn Friday for a 6-under 66 in the BMW Championship, putting his name atop the leaderboard for the second time in his last four tournaments.
Ryan Moore noticed his ball move ever so slightly as he went to tap in a 10-inch putt for par on the 11th hole. He didn't think it was a penalty because the rule had changed for this year.
After an opening-round 75, Ernie Els looked like a prime candidate to join the convoy of major champions heading out of town at the Masters ahead of the weekend.
Fans will be able to bring their cell phones on the course at next month's Wyndham Championship.
Ryan Moore appeared destined for an early conclusion with 10 holes left on Friday.
On the eve of Tiger Woods' arrival at Congressional for this week's inaugural AT&T National, another golf prodigy from Southern California took Old Blue for a test drive yesterday.