- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ryan Newman Items
Martin Truex Jr.'s "best shot ever" to win the Daytona 500 ended with his worst finish ever at NASCAR's most famous track.
Denny Hamlin almost couldn't help himself at the start of his Daytona 500 qualifying race, when his anxiously tried to charge to the front and shake out all the cobwebs and frustration from his injury-plagued season a year ago.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Brian Pattie knows grandma is always listening.
Kevin Harvick popped in for what he thought was a quick hello with a bedridden Tony Stewart.
Five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Feb. 23:
Here are five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Feb. 23:
Martin Truex Jr. took a winding, unexpected path to find a new job.
Ty Norris' days of working as a spotter for Michael Waltrip Racing are over.