- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Ryan Newman Items
NASCAR has raced on the beach at Daytona, under the lights and even around a pesky pothole. But never on a Monday — until now.
NASCAR has raced on the beach at Daytona, under the lights and even around a pesky pothole.
Tony Stewart has had plenty of chances to win the Daytona 500, and he's had his heart broken every time.
Earnhardt Ganassi Racing has signed 19-year-old racing standout Kyle Larson to a developmental contract, putting him on the path to a potential future in the Sprint Cup Series.
A glance at the drivers competing in the 2012 Sprint Cup Series:
NASCAR said Wednesday it will stop issuing undisclosed fines going forward, a practice that made fans distrust the sanctioning body.
NASCAR chairman Brian France defended the policy of fining drivers who make critical comments about the series, and said Friday he saw no benefit in making those penalties public.
Brad Keselowski has been fined by NASCAR for criticizing electronic fuel injection, The Associated Press has learned.
Kyle Busch watched his No. 18 car going around the track in Texas from the team's pit box Sunday.