- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Ryan O'Halloran
The Redskins may be off for the rest of the week but that doesn't mean there aren't things to talk about, especially after Sunday's 24-17 loss to the New York Giants. Send questions to Ryan O'Halloran -- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . He'll answer them from 2-3 p.m.
Beat writers David Elfin and Ryan O'Halloran debate some key questions as the Redskins enter training camp. This week Elfin got first crack at the questions; there will be a role reversal next week. Stay tuned for this weekly treat; only 23 more to go.