- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Ryan O'Halloran
The Redskins may be off for the rest of the week but that doesn't mean there aren't things to talk about, especially after Sunday's 24-17 loss to the New York Giants. Send questions to Ryan O'Halloran -- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . He'll answer them from 2-3 p.m.
Beat writers David Elfin and Ryan O'Halloran debate some key questions as the Redskins enter training camp. This week Elfin got first crack at the questions; there will be a role reversal next week. Stay tuned for this weekly treat; only 23 more to go.