- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Ryan Palmer
Tiger Woods left early. Rory McIlroy faded late. And when a most unpredictable Honda Classic finally concluded with a four-man playoff, Russell Henley was as surprised as anyone to be holding the trophy.
Russell Henley made good on his second chance at the 18th hole Sunday and won the Honda Classic after a wild day that began with Tiger Woods walking off the course with a back injury and ended with a four-man playoff.
Henley, who closed with a 72, won for the second time on Tour and qualified for the Masters. Tiger Woods withdrew after 13 holes, citing a lower back injury.
Russell Henley chipped in for birdie and then hit into the water on his next shot for double bogey. He watched Rory McIlroy throw away a lead with a double bogey and a bogey, only to stand over a 12-foot eagle putt on the next hole with a chance to win.
A father who lost his son to a drug overdose said he is finding some peace now that a woman who failed to help his son has been sent to prison. He hopes the death will encourage other parents to do more when they see signs of drug abuse.
For Ryan Palmer, with three PGA Tour wins and over $14 million in career earnings, it seemed like any other day at the office after he finished his third round at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Patrick Reed found his putting touch right when things started to getting interesting in the final round of the Humana Challenge.
HONOLULU (AP) — Sang-Moon Bae got off to a great start in pristine conditions along the shores of Oahu. Chris Kirk had an ideal finish.
New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton is carrying the bag of good friend and PGA Tour player Ryan Palmer in this week's Greenbrier Classic.
New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton is moonlighting this week as Ryan Palmer's caddie at the Greenbrier Classic.
Colonial member Ryan Palmer shot an 8-under 62 on Thursday to match the first-round record at Hogan's Alley and take a one-stroke lead over John Rollins.
Playing with a heavy heart and the initials "CA" on his hat, Ryan Palmer managed to keep his composure before and during the second round of The Players Championship on Friday.
Ryan Palmer parred his final hole at dusk for a 7-under 64 and the lead Thursday in the suspended first round of the Phoenix Open.
Only a few months removed from his Masters meltdown, Rory McIlroy made six birdies and not a single bogey in the first round of the U.S. Open to open a three-shot lead on Y.E. Yang.
A few months removed from his Masters meltdown, Rory McIlroy has a share of the lead at the U.S. Open.
“We went through Thanksgiving, we went through Christmas without our son,” said his father, Ryan Palmer.
"Two of the biggest check-writers in our business," Palmer said.