- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Ryan Palmer
All Times EST
Tiger Woods left early. Rory McIlroy faded late. And when a most unpredictable Honda Classic finally concluded with a four-man playoff, Russell Henley was as surprised as anyone to be holding the trophy.
Henley, who closed with a 72, won for the second time on Tour and qualified for the Masters. Tiger Woods withdrew after 13 holes, citing a lower back injury.
Russell Henley made good on his second chance at the 18th hole Sunday and won the Honda Classic after a wild day that began with Tiger Woods walking off the course with a back injury and ended with a four-man playoff.
Russell Henley chipped in for birdie and then hit into the water on his next shot for double bogey. He watched Rory McIlroy throw away a lead with a double bogey and a bogey, only to stand over a 12-foot eagle putt on the next hole with a chance to win.
A father who lost his son to a drug overdose said he is finding some peace now that a woman who failed to help his son has been sent to prison. He hopes the death will encourage other parents to do more when they see signs of drug abuse.
For Ryan Palmer, with three PGA Tour wins and over $14 million in career earnings, it seemed like any other day at the office after he finished his third round at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Patrick Reed found his putting touch right when things started to getting interesting in the final round of the Humana Challenge.
Before Patrick Reed earned his PGA Tour card in December 2012, he successfully Monday-qualified for six events and made 12 starts that year.
Robert Garrigus was smiling when he left La Quinta Country Club after the first round of the Humana Challenge.
Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby." It did.
HONOLULU (AP) — If the first round of the Sony Open was any indication, it pays to get to paradise early.
HONOLULU (AP) — Sang-Moon Bae got off to a great start in pristine conditions along the shores of Oahu. Chris Kirk had an ideal finish.
Tiger Woods, looking to break his drought of 17 majors without a title, will tee off in the 8:35 a.m. group Thursday, playing alongside Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley.
“We went through Thanksgiving, we went through Christmas without our son,” said his father, Ryan Palmer.
"Two of the biggest check-writers in our business," Palmer said.