- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Ryan Palmer Items
Tiger Woods left early. Rory McIlroy faded late. And when a most unpredictable Honda Classic finally concluded with a four-man playoff, Russell Henley was as surprised as anyone to be holding the trophy.
Russell Henley chipped in for birdie and then hit into the water on his next shot for double bogey. He watched Rory McIlroy throw away a lead with a double bogey and a bogey, only to stand over a 12-foot eagle putt on the next hole with a chance to win.
Henley, who closed with a 72, won for the second time on Tour and qualified for the Masters. Tiger Woods withdrew after 13 holes, citing a lower back injury.
Russell Henley made good on his second chance at the 18th hole Sunday and won the Honda Classic after a wild day that began with Tiger Woods walking off the course with a back injury and ended with a four-man playoff.
A father who lost his son to a drug overdose said he is finding some peace now that a woman who failed to help his son has been sent to prison. He hopes the death will encourage other parents to do more when they see signs of drug abuse.
For Ryan Palmer, with three PGA Tour wins and over $14 million in career earnings, it seemed like any other day at the office after he finished his third round at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Patrick Reed found his putting touch right when things started to getting interesting in the final round of the Humana Challenge.
HONOLULU (AP) — Sang-Moon Bae got off to a great start in pristine conditions along the shores of Oahu. Chris Kirk had an ideal finish.
New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton is moonlighting this week as Ryan Palmer's caddie at the Greenbrier Classic.